Women's Health Branch: Laws, Policies, and Regulations
Some of the laws, regulations, policies, and guidelines applicable to Women's Health are listed below.
- NC General Statutes Chapter 130A: Public Health, Table of Contents
- NC General Statutes 130A: Public Health, Consolidated Chapter
- NC General Statutes 130A - Article 5: Maternal and Child Health and Women's Health
- NC Public Health Law - Communicable Disease Reporting Chapter 41A
Office of Population Affairs (OPA) – Program Policy Notice (PPN) - Updated August 26, 2014
The purpose of the Office of Population Affairs (OPA) Program Policy Notice (PPN) is to provide Title X grantees with information to clarify some specific requirements included in the newly released “Program Requirements for the Title X-Funded Family Planning Projects Version 1.0 – April 2014.” To view the first and future PPNs, please visit OPA's Program Policy Notices web page.
- Media Review Regulations (PDF, 72 KB)
Last Modified: December 21, 2018