Women's Health Branch
Request for Applications
Request for Applications (RFA) #A366 - 08/12/19
RFA A366 - Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) PREPare for Success, Serving Youth in Out-of-Home Care Settings
The North Carolina Division of Public Health, Teen Pregnancy Prevention Initiatives has released RFA A366. Please see Funding Opportunities for more details.
News and Highlights
07/02/19: OPA Family Planning Clinic Locator - Click the locator link to find a Title X Family Planning Clinic near you and call to make your appointment!
Women’s Preventive Health Services Covered By The Affordable Care Act (ACA)
North Carolina Medical Center Resources
- High-Risk Prenatal Care Resource List (PDF, 23 KB)
What We Do
The Women's Health Branch develops and promotes programs and services that protect the health and well-being of infants and of women during their child-bearing years. The goal is to improve the overall health of women, reduce infant sickness and death, and strengthen families and communities.
The Women's Health Branch also offers guidance, consultation and training for professionals who provide women's health services.
Local health departments and other community agencies serving each of the 100 counties in North Carolina provide a variety of these women’s health services, including family planning, prenatal care, flu shots and other women's immunizations, and pregnancy care management. For more information on the services near you, contact your local health department.
- Before, Between, and Beyond Pregnancy
- Children and Youth Branch
- Division of Public Health
- Early Intervention Branch (N.C. Infant Toddler Program)
- Every Woman Southeast
- Immunization Branch
- Injury and Violence Prevention Branch
- March of Dimes
- NC Association of Local Health Directors
- Nutrition Services Branch
- Office on Women’s Health
- Plan of Safe Care (POSC)
- Preconception Health and Health Care
- Show Your Love: Preconception Health
- Sickle Cell Syndrome Program
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Initiatives (TPPI)
- Tobacco Prevention and Control Branch
- Women's and Children's Health Section
Women's Health Branch
1929 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-1929
Courier Number: 56-23-01
5601 Six Forks Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27609
Main: (919) 707-5700
Fax: (919) 870-4827
Last Modified: August 14, 2019